The Foot Doctor Treats all Foot Ankle and Leg Pain.
As a Telford based Sports and MSK Podiatrist, I treat all lower limb injuries, From ingrown toenails to Runners knee. Irrespective of activity, age or condition, I will aim to get you moving again!
Treatment is as wide ranging as the actual injuries and medical problems that are dealt with.
- Self Help - A definite and simple set instructions will be issued to you. This may include basic activity modification, strengthening and footwear advice. Or more comprehensive assistance or prescription medication.
- Strength/Flexibility withPhysio and Taping - Basic exercises that take little time will be provided. If you are an active sports person or athlete, a full program and review structure for solving muscle imbalance and injury will be provided.
- Orthotics - A 3D laser scan allows accurate casting and the finest orthotics to be personally designed and manufactured by myself, in my own international orthotic insole laboratory based here in Telford. We have a dedicated orthotic page for a reason, when it comes to foot and ankle pain, they are clinically proven to stop pain and reverse injury. But only when used properly and only when they are of the finest quality. This is not possible elsewhere, only two other such facilities exist within the Great Britain.
- Shockwave Therapy - A large investment in Orthotics and now Shockwave therapy, has been made in our Telford and Shrewsbury based pain clinic. £100, 000 of equipment has been self funded for a reason; because it works. Shockwave therapy stops pain, rapidly speeds healing and rehabilitates otherwise chronic injured that would required surgery to otherwise resolve.
- Steroid Injections - A useful adjunct in acute and very painful cases, aiding rehabilitation. Not a cure, but prevents excessive pain relief causing Stomach problems and is far more effective. Rarely used or indeed required.
- Podiatry and Chiropody - I have availability for the usual Nail Complaints, fungal infections and hard skin that can be treated with great quality Chiropody and Podiatry here in Telford.
- Surgery - Soft tissue surgery with anaesthetic to treat great Verrucae, warts and Ingrown nails. Relatively Painless and effective.
- Antibiotics - Both infected nails and skin infections are quite common!
- Clearanail for Fungal Nails - A clinically effective, easy and painless solution for your discoloured nails.
I will often tell patients that "If I can not stop your pain or fix your injury - it is unlikely to be fixed". This is not arrogance, merely testament to the broad scope of diagnostic skill, equipment and myriad of various treatment modalities that are offered for foot, ankle and leg pain here in my Telford and Shrewsbury Clinic.
“Experts in Treating Foot & Heel Pain.”